The Best Commercial HVAC Company near Wilmington, NC
When it comes to the comfort and safety of your business, you need a commercial HVAC company like Airmax Heating & Cooling on your team to respond to your requests for help immediately and efficiently. We have been providing commercial HVAC services to local businesses since 2001. We’re committed to our customers and getting the job done quickly and accurately.
Common Commercial HVAC Repair Issues
Keeping your commercial air conditioning equipment running at maximum efficiency is essential. Here are the following commercial HVAC repair issues our service technicians handle:
- No Power: The first thing you might notice is the air conditioner won't turn on. Faulty wiring could be the issue, which could result in the overheated system shutting itself off.
- Drainage Problems: Blockage due to algae, insects, dirt, and debris create a clog which results in leaks and water damage.
- Worn Out Fan Belt: If you hear a squealing noise, you probably have a worn-out fan belt. If you don’t get this fixed right away, it could snap, resulting in repairs that cost more money in the long run.
- Leak: If you hear a hissing sound, this means there is a refrigerant leak that needs to be located and repaired.
- Compressor: If your fan is operating but the air coming out is warm, then you might have a faulty compressor. You may need to replace it, and that can be costly, so address it at the first sign of trouble.
You need to have maintenance done on a regular basis to locate issues before they become more significant and more expensive to fix. A full-service contractor like Airmax Heating & Cooling can meet those needs.
Prevention is the Key
The importance of maintaining a comfortable environment for your business is a necessity. No one wants to shop in a sweltering hot store. Don't ignore the signs; schedule commercial HVAC repair or maintenance on a regular basis to keep your commercial air conditioner in tip-top condition.
Essential Benefits of Commercial HVAC Maintenance
The best way to avoid unexpected commercial HVAC breakdowns is to invest in a commercial HVAC maintenance plan. One of our service technicians will inspect, clean, and calibrate your system. When you sign up for a commercial HVAC maintenance agreement, you will receive the following benefits:
- 100 percent customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Priority emergency service
- Lower utility bills
- Less frequent repairs
- Optimal HVAC performance
- Improved energy efficiency
Your Local Commercial HVAC Service Provider
If you need commercial HVAC services in Wilmington, NC and the surrounding areas, Call Airmax Heating & Cooling to schedule an appointment. One of our service technicians will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Why Choose Us
Quality and value from a locally owned and operated company
Up-front pricing and on-time convenient service
Trained service professionals that you can trust in your home
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed