Quality Maintenance Plan Services near New Hanover County & Wilmington, NC
HVAC maintenance reduces the frequency of repairs in the long run. Mark your calendar to get your HVAC system maintained twice a year, we try to schedule preventive maintenance during the slower seasons. You want to schedule preventive maintenance services during the slow season to make sure you have cool air in the summer and heat during the winter.
Airmax Heating & Cooling’s Maintenance Plan Agreement
The team at Airmax Heating & Cooling want to ensure that you get the most out of your HVAC system. When you sign up for our AC repair and heating maintenance plan, you will receive the following benefits:
- Preferential Service: The company will provide emergency service to you before non-agreement customers.
- Hours of Service: The service covered by this agreement will be scheduled during the company’s regular working hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday except holidays.
- Parts: The agreement does not include any parts or materials except maintenance materials necessary to perform the required maintenance.
- Repairs: Any repairs required beyond those provided in this agreement will be brought to your attention and will be charged on a flat rate basis according to the company’s Technician’s Repair Service Pricing Manual. Should a price not be found in this manual, the customer will be charged on a time and material basis. The company shall not be liable for any loss arising from delay, failure to discover a condition requiring repair or replacement or as a consequence of any performance under this agreement.
It is imperative to maintain your equipment to prevent future problems and high repair costs. By scheduling an annual pre-season checkup, you are keeping your home safe from unwanted disasters. When our trained technicians come out to your home, they will do the following:
- Check indoor/outdoor temperatures
- Check vent temperatures
- Check pressures
- Check heater amps
- Check blower amps
- Check fan amps
- Check compressor amps
- Check capacitor readings
- Condensate blown out (summer) & draining
- Condenser and evaporator coil washed
- Air filters installed and clean (Customer provides the air filter)
- Defrost cycle checked (winter)
Trusted HVAC Maintenance Experts
Airmax Heating & Cooling provides quality HVAC maintenance services in Wilmington, NC and the surrounding areas. You can trust our service technicians in your home. They will treat it with respect and as if it is their own home. If you’re interested in signing up for our heating and air conditioning maintenance plan, contact us today.
Why Choose Us
Quality and value from a locally owned and operated company
Up-front pricing and on-time convenient service
Trained service professionals that you can trust in your home
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed