Quality Heater Pump Replacement Service in Wilmington & New Hanover County
Do you have a heat pump that’s in its senior years? Maybe you’d like to replace an outdated forced-air HVAC system with something more environmentally friendly. Either way, Airmax Heating & Cooling has the expertise you need when it comes to Wilmington heat pump replacement.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Replacement
If you have a heat pump in your home, you've already experienced its benefits. Benefits such as consistent temperatures, longer lifespan compared to conventional systems, and reduced energy costs. When those benefits start to disappear, it could mean that your heat pump is ready for replacement. Here are a few signs that warn you it's time:
- Age: The lifespan for heat pumps is 10 to 15 years, depending on how well you maintain them. If your heat pump is in its golden years and you're noticing inconsistent temperatures, call Airmax Heating & Cooling to learn about replacement options.
- Frequent repairs: If you call for an adjustment and our technicians recognize your voice, it might be a signal that we see you a bit too often. Repair costs, even minor ones, can add up quickly. It's possible that replacement is a better investment.
- Climbing bills: Soaring energy bills when you haven't changed your lifestyle is a sure sign that your heat pump is no longer performing efficiently. Higher bills, especially combined with an aging heat pump, are a good reason to seek advice from our experts at Airmax Heating & Cooling.
Expert Wilmington Heat Pump Replacement
We've been replacing and installing ducted and ductless Trane heat pumps since we opened our doors in 2001. We proudly display the NATE-certified logo on our uniforms because it signifies that our technicians are among an elite group. Airmax Heating & Cooling service technicians have a wealth of hands-on experience in heat pump replacement, and they regularly brush up their skills with continuing education and ongoing factory training.
We start by assessing your home to make sure you get a system that fits your home. Then we'll remove your old heat pump or conventional HVAC system. If needed, we'll upgrade your air handler and ductwork. Next, we'll install your heat pump — following industry and manufacturer standards — calibrate it, and turn it on. Typically, we can complete the replacement or installation in a day.
Why Choose Airmax Heating & Cooling to Replace Your Heat Pump?
We have an established track record of keeping Wilmington homeowners comfortable in all types of weather. Our customers are our top priority, and we're committed to delivering friendly, courteous service. Here are a few other reasons why you can trust our team:
- 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee
- Free estimates
- Upfront pricing with no hidden fees
Whether you're designing your dream home and looking for energy-efficient installation options or merely need to replace your current heat pump, give us a call today. When it comes to heat pump replacement service, Airmax Heating & Cooling is your source for trained technicians, quality work, and competitive pricing in Bedford, Brunswick, and New Hanover counties.
Why Choose Us
Quality and value from a locally owned and operated company
Up-front pricing and on-time convenient service
Trained service professionals that you can trust in your home
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed